7th Annual Laugh More, Give More, Comedy Night
Time & Location
About The Event
The Laugh More, Give More, Comedy Night event was founded in 2014. In our last, in-person, fundraiser in 2019, Meghan Riley and Carmyn Aleshka co-hosted the evening, brought over 300 people together, and raised $60,000 for two incredible causes. This year, the Annual Comedy Night will be held digitally and will premiere The Upside Down Tree’s Tree of Support. The Tree of Support focuses on six areas that the foundation is passionate about. With rich diversity in our city, we know that everyone has their own passion for a dedicated cause.
The goal for this event is to raise $10,000 for mental health, poverty, the environment, indigenous causes, the arts, and health & wellness; a total of $60,000! Within each area of support, reside many charities that are paving the way to cultivate meaningful change in our community.
The 7th Annual Comedy Night event will consist of hilarious spots from talented local comedians, passionate introductions to local charities, and exciting, interactive demonstrations from local culinary artisans. A silent art auction showcasing preeminent local artists will also be taking place on www.upsidedowntree.ca/artauction both during, and for 48 hours after, the event.
This year, we have two ticket options:
- The At-Home Viewing Option
- The At-Home, Interactive Dinner Experience which Includes a Dinner and Cocktail package delivered to your door. During the event, a local chef and mixologist will appear to provide some insight into their creations.
- At-Home Viewing$25$250$0
- Family Night Sponsor$1,500$1,5000$0
- Talent Sponsor$2,000$2,0000$0
- Food & Drink Sponsor$3,000$3,0000$0
- Event Sponsor$5,000$5,0000$0